It’s that time. In a few weeks 2018 will end and 2019 begins. Things are changing and if you don’t keep up you will fall behind. It’s time to make certain that all of your valuable data from 2018 is backed up and secure. It is also time to think ahead if you havent begun to already.
For all of our best clients, and for those who may become clients, we have a check list for end of year and a possible to do list for January 2019
- Your antivirus and anti-malware software should be on the very latest and greatest release.
- How old are your servers? When was the last time you upgraded your modems and routers?
- Are you still using landlines?
- Cell phones, tablets, phone lines, do they all work together seamlessly?
- How old is your website? Does it need a refresh and some updating? Still have the old address and photos of former employees on it?
- Are your desktop and laptop computers fast enough to keep up with your workload?
There’s more to think about, but rather than overwhelm you with a big, long checklist, how about you give us a call and we can set up an appointment to come in, look things over and give you some recommendations for next year?
your tech guy