Want to join one of the best IT Companies on the Treasure Coast?
UTS is looking for Customer-Oriented Technical Support Professionals to provide remote and onsite support to our ever-growing customer base.
Do you have the following?
Customer Service Skills
A Friendly and Helpful Attitude
Degree or Certifications in a Computer Related Field
Experience with Onsite or Remote Support
No Criminal History (Must be able to pass CJIS background check)
If so, please submit resume in PDF format to
OPEN POSITIONS AVAILABLE
No positions currently available
We don’t currently have any open positions but if you feel you would be a good fit we would still like to hear from you and would be happy to keep a copy of your resume on file if one becomes available.
Education Requirements: Degree or Certifications in a computer field preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a related position.
* Must be able to pass a background check.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems when required.
- Record, track, and document customer requests, problem-solving process, billable time, actions taken, and final resolution.
- Support Desktop PCs and Business Applications via remote tools.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform remote and onsite fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, troubleshooting hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to support requests.
- May require work outside of normal business hours from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of current technology and trends.
Knowledge of basic computer software troubleshooting for PCs.
- Experience with desktop operating systems (OS) including but not limited to Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac.
- Experience with Basic Hardware Troubleshooting
- Application support experience including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Working knowledge of VPNs, DNS, DHCP, NAT, POP3, IMAP, and WEP/WPA.
- Working knowledge of a range of network diagnostic utilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in PDF format to email@example.com
What The People Say
Best IT company I’ve ever used!
Competitive price. Knowledgeable and professional. Always available when needed. I cannot say enough good things about UTS.
Unified Techs has always been responsive with the expertise to resolve all our issues at a reasonable cost.
Brian and his team are very capable of meeting all of our IT needs.
Extremely satisfied and recommend to all business owners. Their systems have made us more accessible and have provided us with the ability to offer even better customer service. We could not be more pleased.