Lately, businesses in the Sebastian area have been calling about installing new business phone systems for their growing companies. Companies located in Ft. Pierce and Port St. Lucie are contacting us as well. It would seem that Unified Technologies is becoming the go to company for Business Phone Systems on the Treasure Coast. Landlines are becoming a thing of the past, and the older PBX models are just not keeping up with the times. Why is it that companies switching to VoIp? There are several reasons:
- VoIp is less expensive than traditional Land Line Systems
- The technology in VoIp is keeping up with new changes in software and hardware, older landlines are not.
- VoIp systems are flexible and easier to maintain than the old systems.
- There are tons of new features you can take advantage of with a VoIp system.
- When your company uses landlines, the ability to be mobile is restricted, once we install a Vvoice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) System all of those limitations and restrictions disappear.
- Traditional landline phone systems require the installation of an in-house PBX system in order to use functions such as call transfers, use the intercom, group ringing, phone directory, even call queuing, on your phone system. The VoIp systems that Unified Tech installs include those types of features and they don’t cost any extra to install or maintain.
- Most of your field people will likely be busy with customers or potential customers, a VoIp system can handily convert any of your sales or service people’s voice mails to text . That way your people don’t have to waste time checking voice mail. They can scan their text messages and clearly see what it is the customer is asking for.
Here at Unified Technology Solutions we have the ability to install VoIP System which can start out at just the right size for your company, but it can also grow as your company grows, and because these systems use state of the art technology, features and enhancements which can make your company more efficient are continually added to these systems.
Unified Technology Solutions is a Kerio Preferred Partner and offers their affordable, fully scalable, easily managed Kerio Operator Voice over IP system (VoIP). It is based on an open source framework that includes all the features you would expect in a PBX phone system.
Just as you would on a standard PBX system the features such as auto attendant, Voicemail to email, Fax to Email, integration with Sales Software and Conference room calls are standard in our VoIP systems. The cost saving is significant and the features are the same plus more.
Should you have multiple office locations it will seamlessly handle those as well. You can answer phone calls from anywhere because there is no landline to restrict you. Calls don’t need to be forwarded, they simply ring where you direct them to. The systems are relatively easy to maintain, and you could do it yourself, or for the sake of continuity, we can install and maintain it for you.
Your IT Guys